Friday, October 2, 2009

Set pictures from Zombieland


Children are cute. Zombie children are even cuter! I had the opportunity to be an extra on the set of the new hit movie Zombieland. Well, let me correct that: my car had the opportunity to be an extra on the set, I was just the stage mom. I'm so proud of my Scion Xb!

Here are two pictures taken by a fellow extra, Kari. In the first pic (above) are three little angels. It was so funny to see these normally cute little girls running around trying to eat their parents. In between takes, they'd break out a Hannah Montana board game or Connect Four, all the while dripping blood. In the second picture (below), you can see the stunts in action. In that particular scene, two the 'girls' are being dragged behind a mini-van. For me, that was the best part of the day on the set, watching the stunt process. The two women who were the stunt doubles were tossing themselves about, getting dragged behind the van, rolling down hills, just getting beat up and then they'd get up and do it all over again. They were very impressive!


This sequence is at the beginning of the movie, probably not more than 2 minutes in, so be on the lookout for these cuties!

--Kelly






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Don't promote your own shit here. Spam will be deleted.