Monday, October 26, 2009

AMC Fear Fest '09

AMC Television is currently airing tons of scary movies through Halloween as part of Fear Fest '09.  I'm having a sick day from work right now, so I've been keeping myself from getting crazy with boredom by watching The Shining.  I know, ironic, isn't it?

(This is kind of how I feel right now)
Checking out their calendar, AMC has a few duds on the list (usually very early in the morning or in the middle of the night) but also some great classics as well. (Can one every see the original Halloween too many times?)  One that I'm really looking forward to is Pinata: Survival Island (aka Demon Island).  It's about a group of college students (those damn kids!) who crack open an ancient pinata and set all hell loose.  Does this sound fabulous or what! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Don't promote your own shit here. Spam will be deleted.