Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Zombieland on Blu-ray, starring.....my 2006 Scion xB!

In case you don't keep up with my exciting life (and you really should, it's awesome), I blogged a long time back about the opportunity I had to be an extra in Zombieland.  Unfortunately I was not a zombie (that would have been too cool) but I did get the chance to run around like a mad woman and watch the whole filming process, which was incredibly neat.  And while I didn't get any screen time, my car sure did!  Below is a screen shot of my car's big break.  I've since traded in that 2006 Scion xB, so I can't get you any autographs (not that she would give any, she was a moody bitch.)  This zombie children scene is at the start of the film when Jesse Eisenberg's character is describing the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.  If the shot had lasted  a tiny bit longer, you would have seen me running in from the left, just behind the guy in the light blue shirt, dressed as a soccer mom.  It's probably best that no ever saw me, because I do not make a good soccer mom.  However, my Scion and her image will live on in perpetuity....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Don't promote your own shit here. Spam will be deleted.