Monday, September 20, 2010

We are lazy dumbasses

It's been a few months since we've taken the time to do anything with our blog. I could say "well, I was having a baby and got sidetracked and Patrice was so swamped with work". This was true, but only up to a point, and then I had my baby and Patrice's crazy deadlines came and went and guess what? We still didn't do squat. The reason is that we are two lazy dumbasses who let mindless real world minutia distract us from what really matters: writing dribble on horror related things for a bunch of nerds. We are ashamed.

We humbly ask your forgiveness and will try to do better. If we don't, I'm throwing Patrice under the bus and blaming her.

--Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Don't promote your own shit here. Spam will be deleted.